|Anti-Money Laundering Program
|Protect your business. Be in compliance.
The law requires every
MSB to have an AML
Without it, you may
have trouble securing
your business bank
account and passing an
Our company has designed an AML Compliance Program to help Money Service
Businesses follow Federal Government laws and regulations.
What is AML?
AML stands for Anti-Money Laundering. Money
Laundering can most easily be described as "an attempt
to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source,
owernership, or control of money." Our program is
designed to help eliminate and prevent money
laundering, as an Anti-Money Laundering Program.
Are You Compliant?
Has your company...
- Adopted formal AML policies and procedures for
Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
Compliance, including the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-
Money Laundering Compliance Program?
- Completed and signed a “Company Resolution” confirming adoption of formal
policies and procedures for Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Designated a Company Compliance Officer?
- Required that the Compliance Officer review the necessary laws and AML
- Started an Anti-Money Laundering employee training program?
- Provided to all new and existing employees and management personnel a copy of
an “Employee Guide to Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations”?
- Made arrangements for proper storage and filing of all documents pertaining to
the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance program for a period of
- Developed a Daily Procedure Checklist?
- Had an Annual Independent Review of your AML Program?
- Registered as a (MSB) Money Service Business with FinCen?
- Obtained a Check Casher’s Permit from the State of California?
- Incorporated Policies, Procedures and Internal Controls to assure compliance with
If you cannot answer “YES” to all of these questions, your business
could be at risk under the laws of the USA PATRIOT ACT!
Our AML Program Includes:
- An Employee Guide to Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations (Master
Copy and Employee Handbooks)
- Anti-Money Laundering Exams for Employees
- The Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program Checklist
- Copies of FICEN Form 104 – Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and Form TD F
90-22.56 - Suspicious Activity Report by Money Service Businesses including
examples of how to complete the forms properly
- Money Order and Wire Transfer Log Book for Proper Recording
- Guidance with other Compliance Issues, i.e., proper permits and registration
required for “money service businesses”
- Business Organizer for retaining all proper licensing, exams, checklist, etc.
- Assistance with banking requirements for maintaining MSB Accounts.
- Independent Review Consultation/Guide
- On-Site Training Workshops for designated Compliance Officers and
Management Personnel is available for an additional fee.
If implemented properly and consistently, this program will fulfill your
requirements for compliance under the laws of the USA PATRIOT ACT.
Why does a Money Service Business
(MSB) need an AML Compliance Program?
New federal regulations have made it harder than ever for
check cashing businesses to stay compliant. Because of the
USA Patriot Act of 2001, check cashers must comply with
new federal regulations. While these regulations help
prevent terrorism, they also add more of a burden on check
|CUSTOMIZED FOR PAYCHECK
We offer an AML Compliance Program
specifically for Paycheck Secure customers!
Businesses around the nation are required by the federal government to be in
compliance with Anti-Money Laundering laws as a money service business. Secure your
bank account, ensure proper record keeping, and stay in compliance with federal laws
|NEW ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION!
|We now offer:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Employee Screening Practices
|What Our Customers Are Saying:
“With Paycheck Secure and the AML Compliance Program my business is now in compliance.
It helps me report large transactions to meet regulatory compliance requirements
and keep detailed records; a task that would be very tedious
and time consuming if I had to do it myself.”
~ Beto Chavez, General Manager, Chavez Supermarkets, Redwood City CA
“Thanks to Capital Retail Solutions, I was able to establish a new banking relationship and pass
my IRS audit. I don't know what I would have done without their help and program. They were
professional and took care of all my compliance requirements. Thanks to them my business
continues to thrive."
~ Ramon Garcia, Owner, El Rinconcito, Lodi CA
“Capital Retail Solutions’ AML Compliance Program helped me obtain our company’s MSB bank
account. The program was very organized and helps me with my daily office procedures.
Additionally, their service was clear and efficient, meeting all of our compliance needs.”
~ Jeff Louie, Owner, ABC Check Cashing, Sacramento CA
“Our store was being audited by our bank and by an IRS Compliance auditor. Capital Retail
Solutions was there to help [us] from beginning to end. Their program exceeded our
expectations and helped our overall business. Their service is excellent and I feel that there is
no better service out there than Capital Retail Solutions. I strongly recommend their products
and service to any MSB store owner.”
~ Ramiro Castillo, Owner, Joyeria Latina, So. San Francisco CA
|Click here to request more information about the
Anti-Money Laundering Program, or contact us at:
|Click here to help us get started on your customized
AML Compliance Program. Fill out our required questionnaire
and we will contact you shortly regarding pricing.*
*Please note we will not ship out your compliance program until we have received payment.
Copyright 2011 Capital Retail Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
|NOW DOING COMPLIANCE FOR GOLD AND SILVER DEALERS!
- Check Cashing
- Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Payday Loans
- Gold & Silver
- Pawn Shops
- Precious Metal
|(916) 435-2505 for info...